On Oct 20, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Vincent Siveton wrote:

> And what about profile activation? I mean do you think it could be a
> good idea to add scripting in the activation part?

No, I think that could be remedied without having to resort to scripting. Once
you open the door it just gets opened wider and wider. In Maven proper I don't
think we should go beyond providing a configuration in the form of XML. I think
we just need to make it easier to create and add profile activators.