On 11/23/2010 03:08 PM, Jesse Glick wrote:
Not exactly a blocking issue for 3.1.0, since as a workaround I can
always avoid getWagonResourceFetcher and find the right Wagon myself

Specifically:

new WagonHelper.WagonFetcher(plexusContainer.lookup(Wagon.class,
URI.create(repositoryUrl).getScheme()), listener, null, null)

Other than this minor issue which I guess could be corrected in 3.1.1, a non-binding +1 from me. The staged JARs appear to work fine embedded in NetBeans - downloading & unpacking remote indices, indexing local repo incl. custom fields, and searching indices in a variety of ways. And unlike 3.0.4 they do not need to be patched to avoid the IllegalAccessError with Lucene in its own ClassLoader.