You need to get in the cycle sooner, we're about to release and we're not
stopping now.

We'll apply your fix, if appropriate, after the release and the build will be
available on the grid, and in the next release in about 6 weeks.

If you knew that it didn't work in 3.0 then you've had plenty of opportunity to
opportunity for people to provide feedback and we have other fixes to deliver
to the community so this release will go out as scheduled.

On Nov 26, 2010, at 6:48 AM, Sebastian Annies wrote:

> -1 non-binding
>
> We discovered a showstopper for us (not specific to 3.0.1 it also occurs with
> 3.0) and we would appreciate if you would consider to appy the test and fix
> also 72 hours have passed already and give 3.0.1 another try. The issue
> prevents us from building a site.
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4918
>
> Best Regards,
> Sebastian
>
> On 23.11.2010 12:18, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> 3.0.1-RC1 seems to be fine, thanks to those who tested it. So let's do the
>> real thing.
>>
>> We solved 21 issues since 3.0:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&version=16331
>>

>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10500&status=1
>>

>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-004/
>>
>> Staged source and binary distros:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-004/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.0.1/
>>

>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>>
>> +1 from me
>>

>> Benjamin

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance