Is there any special procedures for this? Any CLA need signing or can
he contribute new documentation?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:13 PM
Subject: Chinese developer want to translate the user guide of Struts
To: pbened...@apache.org

Hi Paul,
I am a Chinese developer of Java. Also I am a translator of open source project.
Till now I have completed the translation of FreeMarker,MyBatis &
Apache HttpComponents as well as published the document on the
official site.
Struts is a very famous & popular web framework in the world.
Especially in China, almost every Java developer learned about Struts.
For me, I used Struts for at least 3 years. So I want to make a
contribution to Struts and Chinese developers.
In the fact, there is a lot of books of Struts in China, but it is
written by Chinese authors not the official information.
Also the official information didn't have the Chinese translation.
Could you give me some suggestion about the translation work, and I
can begin the translation.