Hi,

Sorry for not taking the time to test this while the vote was in progress.
However, I think I've found a regression causing the failsafe plugin v2.7 to
report builds with broken integration tests as successful. I've created [1]
already - hope I got my reasoning correct in the description. Just wanted to
give you a heads up on the list as well if you're looking for candidates to
go into an upcoming maintenance release. This is obviously blocking us from
upgrading but it appears 2.6 still works fine for us so I'll put that back
in the build for the time being.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-672

--
- Jan Fredrik Wedén