Hi I am able to build my application and able to run test cases .i am facing
this issue while doing release only.

From: Barrie Treloar [via Maven]
[mailto:ml-node+4388963-1479824958-207...@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:55 AM
To: Jagadeesh Guthikonda
Subject: Re: Maven Issue

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:28 PM, jagadeeshg <[hidden
email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4388963&i=0>> wrote:

> While iam doing release my application iam getting error as below. Please
> help me out how to solve this issue.

> com.mtvi.mediabus.anystream.restservices...
>        Constructing Javadoc information...
>        1 error
>        [INFO]
>        [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>        [INFO]
>        [INFO] Error during page generation
>
>    Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 -
> /u/wc/work/local/mediabus/mediabus-rel/trunk/target/checkout/mediabus-transcoder/src/test/java/com/mtvi/mediabus/anystream/AnystreamResponseHandlerTest.java:11:
> cannot access com.mtvi.mediabus.anystream.AnystreamResponseHandler
>        bad class file:
> /u/wc/work/local/mediabus/mediabus-rel/trunk/target/checkout/mediabus-transcoder/target/generated-classes/cobertura/com/mtvi/mediabus/anystream/AnystreamResponseHandler.class
>        class file contains wrong class: org.junit.Test
>        Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of
> the classpath.
>        import com.mtvi.mediabus.anystream.AnystreamResponseHandler;

Your pom doesn't declare a dependency on junit.
Are you sure your tests actually build and run?

email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4388963&i=1>
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden
email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4388963&i=2>

________________________________
::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and