I have a custom plugin that I run on all our projects as part of the
release:perform goal.

We are just starting to use multi-module builds, and I notice that my plugin
only runs at the top module.  What do I have to do to my plugin to make it
run on all the modules individually at the end of the release?  Do I have to
iterate through them in the plugin code itself?  If so, is there an example
of doing that, because from what I see, MavenProject.getModules() just
returns a list of String names of those modules.

I've tried with and without @aggregator, but that doesn't change anything
with respect to my problem.

I'm assuming this is the same case as running the plugin directly (not tied
to a phase) from CLI, which also only runs on the top-level of the project,
and reports SKIPPED for all the sub-modules.

Any advice on this issue would be very helpful...

Ben Tatham
Software Developer
Nanometrics Inc.
+1 613-592-6776 x254