Has there been any movement on this at all?    Beyond the few messages here
and only Richards comments on the JIRA ticket it doesn't look like anyways
had a chance to look further into this.

>From memory there's less than a handful of folk who know how the dependency
resolution works, more so now with Aether I suspect, maybe Jason can shed
some light on what maven is doing here?

Would be good to see the easyb tools getting regular releases and it looks
like this is getting in the way a bit...

Mark

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree