I often see lots of stuff like this in my m3 builds:

[WARNING] Invalid POM for org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:jar:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details

but the build appears to work fine and I sure can't see for myself what the
problem might be.  If I turn on debug logging then I get a multimegabyte text
file that it's very hard to find the relevant info in.

Would it make sense to have something like a build option that would fail the
build for invalid poms and print the relevant info?  Or maybe this is already
possible but there's no way to find out about it?

thanks
david jencks