Hey Maven developers,
I would ask about maven-eclipse plugin. Seems that source code activity is
going down. Latest commit in github mirror of maven plugins (and svn
repository) which changes anything in plugins goals is dated to November 01,
2010. It means that during last 9 moths there was no fixes in trunk. I am
already ASF commiter and I would like help you with this plugin in part time to
minimize number of pending issues. For example I've reported an issue in 2009
and provided patch. Issue wasn't commented and it wasn't revieved. Any ideas
how to bring eclipse plugin to life again?

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki