Is there a support page letting users know what's mirrored, what the status is, etc.?

Something like the Apache infra monitoring page (http://monitoring.apache.org/status/) would be helpful IMO.

-j

On 8/8/11 10:08 AM, Brian Fox wrote:
Only the maven2 folder is replicated worldwide. For now you could use
us.maven.org instead or repo1.maven.org to be sure you get consistent
results for m1 or eclipse. I'll see about getting the rest replicated
to the uk boxes.