On 11/04/2011 07:13 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:
you generate a class that extends
AbstractMojo, has the required injection fields for all the
@parameters and has an execute method that passes through all the
injection fields and then invokes the required method.

By the way this (as well as HelpMojo generation) could be done rather easily without ASM or any special goals in maven-plugin-plugin if you compile under Java 6: an annotation processor can generate Java sources which will also get compiled, as well as creating/updating META-INF/maven/plugin.xml. But I guess we cannot rely on this yet.

I do not think Phase should be an enum, just a list of String constants - you
are permitted to define alternative lifecycles, right?