For what I can see, search is faster in therms of finding results (I
bet guice javadoc index is bigger than the demo one) and gui is more
responsive.
Once completed fluido (almost done for a 1.0) and once moved your
index under mvn umbrella, we can co-work on it - I'm not a JS guru
either but I bet working in community can supply our lacks ;)

Have a nice day!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi