Hi all guys,
I just deployed a new version of the sites skin on my personal ASF space[1].

What's new:

 * css/js scripts are now minified in one single css/jss;
 * the code prettifier now works also offline (removed the ugly script loader);
 * if bannerLeft is not provided, text is now rendered using <h2/>
instead a small text;

TODOs:

 * I left out the sprites ATM because I was not able to fix it :S Hope
to find the solution ASAP;
 * if there are no breadcrumbs, no date/version, no links... the
breadcrumbs bar shall not appear.

I think we are ready to graduate the skin to proper components.
WDYT? How do we manage components have to be graduated from sandbox,
do we call for a VOTE?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
Simo

[1] http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/fluido/