Doh - was on my way out earlier.  Should have mentioned it in the post!

Leiningen:  [groupId/artifactId "version"]

If the groupId/artifactId are the same, you can just use [artifactId
"version"]

https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen
http://clojars.org/swank-clojure <- an example from the clojars repo

SBT:

libraryDependencies += "groupId" %% "artifactId" % "version"

Taken from https://github.com/harrah/xsbt/wiki/Quick-Configuration-Examples

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree