Excerpts from Arnaud Héritier's message of Sat Nov 26 00:37:09 +0100 2011:
> it might be really useful to add a link to release notes of components we
> upgraded like wagon, sisu or aether. I'm not sure that for all issues
> solved in these projects we have an MNG issue ? And nowadays we could have
> important maven issues hidden in such sub-components.
>   It is just a proposal to try to give to users a better overview of changes

This would be really great not just for users, but also for packagers
in Linux distributions (i.e. me). I'll find out about updated deps one
way or the other, but it would be nice to have it stated in the
release notes if possible.

So: pretty please do this :-)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotni...@redhat.com>