What I'm doing at eXo to manage such cascading releases without having a
huge manual process to keep everything up-to-date is that I have a profile
that allow to activate a group with all staging repositories. Jenkins is
allowed to take artifacts from this staging group BUT it has to delete all
local repositories every night. Thus if a project has to republish
something in staging then Jenkins will be up-to-date at the maximum after
24h
It's far from beeing perfect but at least there is no/few management cost
on jenkins side and we can chain releases with few maven settings.

I don't know if we could have a similar setup here.

Arnaud