2011/12/3 Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>:
> When using 3.0.4 with appassemble-maven-plugin to generate java
> wrapper scripts which use snapshot dependency.  The plugin places the
> dependencies to its lib/repo directory using timestamp snapshots
> picked up from maven repo, but generated scripts using '-SNAPSHOT' for
> its classpath.
>
> this breaks my runtime.
>
> There is no issue with 3.0.3.
>
> Do others see the same issue?

Tested with a project who use app assembler and didn't see the issue.

When you test with 3.0.4 and 3.0.3: is it with an empty repo ? or a
repo populated with the SNAPSHOT deps coming from remote repos ? or
did you install locally those SNAPSHOT deps ? or are they part of
reactor ?

Do you have a sample project to reproduce ?

> Thanks
>
> -D
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:39 PM, John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org> wrote:
>> I've done several medium sized builds and everything looks okay here.
>>
>> +1
>>

>> On 12/1/11 4:20 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'd like to release Apache Maven 3.0.4 (take 2).
>>>
>>> We fixed 31 issues.
>>> See release notes:
>>>
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&version=17215
>>>
>>> Note the difference with first vote is an upgrade of aether to 1.13.1
>>> (to prevent chuncked transfer encoding when deploying md5/sha1 files
>>> http(s): mode which is not supported by ngnix).
>>>
>>> And ref site (http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.4/) which now use the
>>> new fluido skin (wait sync).
>>>
>>> The staged repo is available here:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-283/
>>>
>>> The staged distributions are available here:
>>> http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/3.0.4/
>>>
>>> As we are near the week end, the vote will be a 5 days vote.
>>>
>>> [+1]
>>> [0]
>>> [-1]
>>>
>>> Here my +1