On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Stephen Connolly
<stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well the primary issue that i required mrm-maven-plugin for was refusing
> the proxy settings of the invoking maven within the invoked maven.
>
> mrm-maven-plugin can be configured to serve all artifacts available and
> thus the @local-repo@ speedup can be used without having to seed the local
> repo with all required artifacts.

This looks interesting.
Maven Eclipse Plugin is a chainsaw mix of testing, as it was early in
the lifecycle of integration testing efforts.
It takes ~7 minutes to complete on my 3+ year laptop.
I'm interested in speeding that up.
Do we have guides to walk me through what is considered "best
practice" for integration testing, repositories, etc?

> if your issue is getting an artifact from somerandomurl that is not a GAV
> coordinate, then mrm-maven-plugin is not for you

Yup.
Thanks.