I'm doing a quick sweep over plexus-io/archiver aiming for a .1 bump on
both; you might consider
doing a joint release EAR/maven-archiver release to get these included.

I'll be watching general issues/patches on plexus specifically until you
say it's time to press release ;)

(Btw; I have a commit coming up for PLXCOMP-192, thanks to your excellent
analysis)

Kristian