I understand the point
but I don't think reworking javadoc tags too much now is a good idea: javadoc
tags are not easy to check when using them
instead, it is important to carefully choose java 5 annotations, which are
checked at compile time, with IDE completion when writing source

@Parameter( defaultValue = "${project}", readonly = true ) is ok for me

creating a new annotation just to avoid readonly doesn't deserve it IMHO

Regards,

Hervé