We also need to do something with the @since-tags
I'm not sure if this doclettag only allows a numberic value, otherwise I'd like to prefix it with plexus-utils.

WDYT?

Robert

Op Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:11:55 +0200 schreef Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>:

All the plugin IT's pass with m-s-u trunk now, and I am finshed with all
the stuff I planned to do.

I am well in progress on a replacement for Xpp3Dom. Initially we're just
looking at a compatible replacement
in a different package that can be used as a replacement for 90-95% of the
use cases.

I think we should release "0.9" now or at least very soon, and just give
the Xpp3Dom stuff a couple of extra weeks and we can call that version 1.0
;)

Kristian