I've done a quick check. We've got plenty for the rat to complain
about; files in the source tree with no licenses.

There are a couple of ways to go about cleaning this up. The most
draconian would be to prevent any release of anything uncompliant. A
less stringent idea would be to add an execution that just produces
the report to our ordinary build, and hope that people look at it and
actually make changes.