On 2012-11-30 12:52, Anders Hammar wrote:
>> * Git doesn't seem to be available on the ubuntu-ARM nodes that the jdk
>> 1.7 job is running on. Kind of surprised as I thought this was handled by
>> the Jenkins plugin and should then not be a problem. Does anyone know?
>>

> Sorry, this should have been "the solaris" nodes. The ARM ones are down so
> I haven't been able to verify.
>

>> * All solaris and osx nodes are down, so I haven't been able to delete the
>> workspace to remove old stuff nor able to verify. I'll try to monitor this
>> and complete.
>>

> And here it should have been "all ubuntu-ARM and osx nodes are down". Sorry
> for the confusion!
>
> I also found a IT job on Windows that had a different naming convention.
> I've switched that one as well and plan on renaming it to align with the
> others.

I put in some time to get that job to work properly. I had to shorten
the name of the job, in order to shorten the file system path on the
Windows slave. Otherwise Jenkins was not able to delete some files due
to the path being too long (= ~260 chars). So be aware that the job
might fail for this reason if you give it a name that's too long.

> /Anders
>

>> While switching the embedded job I realigned the configuration with the
>> other jobs (still using the embedded profile). I hope that's ok and I
>> didn't break any special stuff in there. This job still fails on some ITs
>> though. Also, the job activates a non-existing profile '
>> core-integration-testing-maven-3' which should be corrected/removed.
>>
>> /Anders
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I'll work on the core-integration-testing-maven-3-xxx ones.
>>>
>>> /Anders

Dennis Lundberg