Hello all,

I have a few reactors where two separate parent poms exist; one parent is
used exclusively for reactor projects [with <packaging>pom</packaging>] and
the other parent is exclusively used for all other projects [with
<packaging>... something not pom ...</packaging>].

The build itself works as expected - but the *mvn site:stage* builds a
structure connecting only the irrelevant parts (i.e. the reactor poms
having <module> definitions); the relevant projects (i.e the non-reactor
projects) are left out of the staged site, and site navigation does not
work in the staged site.

After a tad of looking around in Doxia, I am not quite certain what should
be customized to handle the difference in preferred site stage
structure. There is likely a simple solution for how to retieve a staged
site with desired/relevant content, but I have not found it. Could you
direct me here?

An example reactor structure is illustrated/attached in the image
reactor_and_inheritance.png, where solid lines indicate the reactor/module
dependencies, and dotted line arrows indicate parent relations between
poms. Also attaching the desired site stage structure.