Daniel, please think through these old project scenarios. Those old projects
did ship their own slf4j impl + config and parsed their own logs and extracted
information. They will now just fall on their knees because the logs are no
longer available for them. Instead they will be somewhere in the maven logs
which could be anywhere from a plugin point of view.

This is not fixed, this is broken imo.

LieGrue,
strub