Well, from the wording of the VOTE question and what I've read from you
Fred in the past, shouldn't actually be a -1 from you here?

What I read is "Should we respin CANCELLED releases with the same version
number?" then
+1 = current way of working, just drop the release and re-release (possibly
with "take n" in the subject mail, and so on)
-1 = please do not reuse number, numbers are cheap

Was it what you intended to vote on, and was it how Stephen was thinking to
orient the sentence and the +1/-1 meaning?