+1 to release from somebody outside (but provided the frame injection patch)!

Just a funny detail: The maven-javadoc-plugin-2.9.1-javadoc.jar on the staging
repository of course have the frame injection bug! Somehow a chicken-egg
problem. :-)

Theoretically the pom.xml of the plugin should use its own version to create
its own javadocs! But of course later versions of the plugin can then rely on
2.9.1. I don't think this should hold the release, because the frame injection
bug is only critical if you publish the javadocs on a web server which is not
the case for this plugin (right?). On a local eclipse displaying javadocs
embedded, it does not matter at all if they are vulnerable.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen