Hi everyone,

a couple of weeks ago I have contributed a git scm provider based on jgit. This
one was pulled into the master branch by Olivier Lamy:

Origin: git://git.apache.org/maven-scm.git
Mirror: https://github.com/apache/maven-scm
https://github.com/apache/maven-scm/tree/master/maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-git/maven-scm-provider-jgit

All the tests work fine, except for one single test which fails on one single
Mac of Olivier - on all other test systems it works fine.
As its hard to debug something which we can't really reproduce, I'm asking for
some support on this list. I don't even know
what exactly fails - so if you could just checkout the repo and run a build on
it and tell us if it fails, that would already be of value.

I hope we can solve this issue soon and do a release with the new scm-provider
- I'm really waiting for this.

regards Domi