I noticed while building on the plane today that I get this issue with the
remote-resources-plugin:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process (default) on
project apache-maven: Error rendering velocity resource. Invocation of method
'getResourceAsFile' in  class
org.codehaus.plexus.resource.DefaultResourceManager threw exception
org.codehaus.plexus.resource.loader.ResourceNotFoundException: Could not find
resource 'https://glassfish.java.net/public/CDDLv1.0.html'. at
remote-resources[line 40, column 26] -> [Help 1]

This is not an issue with version 1.4. Anyone know what might be causing this
and how to fix it before I go looking. This is a bad regression as it prevents
builds from completing where you are not connected to the internet even if you
have a local repository manager running.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven