Thank you Andreas.

I've commented on that issue, with almost the same words I used here
about the copyright/license stuff.

Could someone please look at the patches instead of merely worrying
about the license issue (there's no issue at all). They're very
simple, and I have to wait to release my next version with separate
jar/sources-jar/javadoc-jar differentiated via classifiers (for
multiple jdk versions).

Thank you