On 12/16/2013, 5:27, Olivier Lamy wrote:
+/**
>+ * Extension point that allows build extensions observe and possibly veto
mojo executions.
>+ *
>+ * @see WeakMojoExecutionListener
>+ * @since 3.1.2
>+ * @provisional This interface is part of work in progress and can be changed
or removed without notice.
>+ */
>+public interface MojoExecutionListener
>+{
>+    public void beforeMojoExecution( MavenSession session, MavenProject
project, MojoExecution execution, Mojo mojo )
>+        throws MojoExecutionException;
>+
>+    public void afterMojoExecutionSuccess( MavenSession session, MavenProject
project, MojoExecution execution,
>+                                           Mojo mojo )
>+        throws MojoExecutionException;
>+
>+    public void afterExecutionFailure( MavenSession session, MavenProject
project, MojoExecution execution, Mojo mojo,
>+                                       Throwable cause );
>+}
I wonder if it will be easier for future enhancement to use a bean
with fields for those objects.
MojoExecutionListenerEvent with getMavenSession() etc...

Maybe will be simpler to add getter to this bean than changing the
signature of the interface.
?

Good idea. Any objections against MojoExecutionEvent and
ProjectExecutionEvent names?

Igor