This problem is specific to maven-plugin-testing-harness. You can use
any version of Guava at runtime, but test classpath is flat so you need
to use single Guava version that is compatible with all components.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix the problem, at least not until
Maven core is using OSGi ;-)

You have two options in the meantime. Use Guava 14.0.1, which is
compatible with Sisu or use Verifier-based tests, which are immune to
this problem.

Igor