I'l try it before you release it. But I suggest you modernize it and by that I
mean forget Maven 2.x and update it to the sisu-plexus, remove all the old
crap. If you want to use the new stuff then move to a relatively modern version
of Maven. If users need new capabilities then they move forward with Maven as
well. We're EOL'ing Maven 2.x so I would just move forward.