I just published the site with the ref docs and the updated release notes. I
don't know how long it takes to sync but you can check anything in SVN. I'll
leave them there until the morning, if you want to make any changes feel free.
If there are no issues I'll send out the announcement in the morning.

On Feb 23, 2014, at 1:03 PM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:

> I haven't announced it yet because trying to make all the pertinent changes
> to the site is tedious. Take a look at the end of the day.
>
> On Feb 23, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> did anyone already check
>> http://maven.apache.org/docs/3.2.1/release-notes.html?
>>
>> The link "See complete release notes for all versions" links to
>> http://maven.apache.org/ and is missing a period. Release notes not
>> available.
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.2.1/ is a 404.
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/release-notes-all.html does not include 3.2.x,
>> neither does http://maven.apache.org/release-notes-3.x.html.
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi says:
>>
>> "Maven 3.1.1
>>
>> This is a stable version 3.0.x of Maven for projects that can't upgrade to
>> Maven 3.1 yet."
>>
>> This is obviously, incorrect.
>>
>> AND
>>
>> "Windows 2000/XP" + "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_02", seriously?
>>
>> Who has a good overview over that content to fix it?
>>
>> Michael

> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder,  Apache Maven
> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
> http://twitter.com/takari_io

>  -- Jacques Ellul, The Technological Society

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

To do two things at once is to do neither.

 -- Publilius Syrus, Roman slave, first century B.C.