Hello everybody!

I'm new here. But why not jump in in the middle of the conversation and voice
an opinion anyway, right? :)

On 23 Sep 2014, at 09:17, Dominic Hamon <dha...@twopensource.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Tim St Clair <tstcl...@redhat.com> wrote:

"Runtime" doesn't necessarily mean "four days after you start it". What I'd
expect from a piece of software with plugins is to load the plugins and verify
the versions/compatibility at launch time. If I drop a new plugin in and
restart a client, I know what to do when the client complains about the
incompatible versions.

-- George