Hey Everyone,

I would like to reach out to the developer community for making sure that we
find a consensus on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1872
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1872> and other, entire code-base
affecting changes.

Evelina has bravely proposed three review requests (mesos/libprocess/stout) for
covering the ticket. There is however some greater risk involved and I wanted
to be sure that we are all aware of the pro’s and con's of such big cleanups.

+ we may need to do cleanups - even major ones at some point, hence I think we
need a consensus once and for all regarding tickets of the above nature
- almost all existing RRs will possibly get invalid and everyone with work in
flight needs to rebase (possibly rather tedious task in particular case).

There may be more.

The only way I can currently see this happening with minimal friction is
finding a certain date and even time for doing this on a very quick,
propose/review/commit.

What do you think?

cheers!
Till