To Whom This May Concern:

We are in the process of surveying a number of open source project regarding
code licensing and contribution terms.

Can you identify for me the open source contribution agreement or policy under
which one contributes code to your project?

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Jeannie M. Wu  | Intellectual Property Paralegal

EMC Corporation  | Office of the General Counsel | 2831 Mission College Blvd. |
 Santa Clara, CA  |  95054
Phone: 408.986.4153 | Email: jeannie...@emc.com<mailto:jeannie...@emc.com>

This email message and any files transmitted with it are subject to the
attorney-client privilege and contain confidential information intended only
for the person(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately by phone or email and
destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.