Hi everyone,

I think we have everything for the point release now:
https://docs.google.com/a/mesosphere.io/spreadsheets/d/1OzAWNjAL4zKtI-jOJqaQUcDNlnrNik2Dd7dHhwFLKcI/edit#gid=0
We planned on making an RC today. So with that in mind, if you have any
urgent issues that needs to go into 0.22.1, please let me know :)

If not, we will prepare an RC for test and baking during next week, so we
can start a vote (hopefully) mid next week.

I will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Niklas