I do agree having this discussion. While I wouldn’t be for using every single
boost library (spirit comes to mind as one we should avoid), using libraries
like filesystem, thread or smart printers would reduce the amount of code we
should maintain, while being certain we are using high quality libraries which
are widely tested and maintained.