Just to clarify, any frameworks that are using the Mesos provided bindings
(aka libmesos.so) should not worry, as long as the version of the bindings
and version of the mesos master are not separated by more than 1 version.
In other words, you should be able to live upgrade a cluster from 0.23.0 to
0.24.0.

For framework schedulers that don't use the bindings (pesos, jesos etc), it
is prudent to add support for JSON formatted ZNODE to their master
detection code.

Thanks,