​The style guide prescribes the order of header file inclusions for the
project and requires that we #include or make explicit forward declarations
for any functions we use, however we were only  enforcing this at review
time manually and not commit time.  I would like to turn on the checks at
commit time, so I am in the process of raising changes against stout,
libprocess and mesos to bring the code base into compliance.  Once this is
completed, I propose to update cpplint.py and mesos-style.py to enforce the
style guide.

Anyone interested can comment on the following tickets:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2926 Extend
mesos-style.py/cpplint.py to check #include files
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2927 Update mesos #include
headers
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2928 Update stout #include
headers