> On Jan 8, 2016, at 9:43 PM, Marco Massenzio <m.massen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey folks,
>
> any takers?
> I'd really like to have an initial conversation about MESOS-4253,

I think the concept is useful, though I'm not sure that just getting Flags is
enough. For example, I think it is reasonable for a module to store state in
the same place the agent does (ie $work_dir/meta/slaves/latest) and the Flags
would not be enough for that. I bet other people can come up with lots of
similar examples.