Hi all,

As we continue with the monthly release cadence, we should be cutting
a new release a month from the last one (12/16/15), which the next
version will be 0.27.0.

MPark, Kapil and I are volunteering to be the release manager for
0.27.0, let us know if there are any questions and definitely want and
welcome the community help.

MPark has created a dashboard for 0.27.0 release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12327632

We plan to try to cut a preview next monday (01/18) and a RC on
wednesday (01/20).

Please start updating your resolved jira tickets to either add target
version to 0.27.0 or remove open jira tickets if it's not going to
land before the weekend, which will just roll into the next release
next month.

Thanks!