Hi Disha,
Welcome to mesos community. First of all, if you want to work on MESOS-4386, you need to assign yourself the ticket. So go through all the necessary steps of

http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/submitting-a-patch/  for that.

I think, if you check this source file (src/master/flags.cpp) and look for authenticate_frameworks, you might get a hint on resolving the issue.

Thank you,
Abhishek Dasgupta