Hello All,

I am requesting a review of a patch to MESOS-4370. Here are all of the
pertinent links:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/43093/
https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/90

I have tagged Benjamin Hindman as a reviewer already on the review board as he
was listed as the maintainer of the Docker containerizer. I have not had any
previous contact with him. My apologies if this is bad etiquette.

The patch eliminates the use of the deprecated "NetworkSettings.IPAddress"
field in the docker inspect output, and replaces it with using the appropriate
"NetworkSettings.Networks.<name>.IPAddress" field, where <name> is the name of
the network as it was passed to the last "--net <name>" on the docker run
command. The network name is available and queried from the
"HostConfig.NetworkMode" field in the inspect output.

Thanks,
Travis Hegner