Hi Travis
 Thanks for narrowing down the issue. I had a brief look at your patch and it
looks like it relies on adding delay before inspect is called. Although that
might work mostly, I am wondering if that is the right solution. It would be
better if we can have a timeout (using ‘after’ on the future) and retry inspect
after timeout. We will have to discard the inspect future thats in flight.

-Jojy