From: Michael Park [mailto:mp...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 3:41 PM
To: dev <dev@mesos.apache.org>
Subject: Mesos 0.27.1

Hello,

I've recently been notified that the JSON output from the `/state` endpoint
contains duplicate keys which breaks some of the JSON parsing libraries:
MESOS-4582 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4582>.

I'm proposing to cut a Mesos 0.27.1 for this issue. Joris and I are willing to
volunteer as release managers for it. If there are other bugs found in
0.27.0 that you would like to get into 0.27.1, please add the ticket to the
dashboard
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12327686>
 for 0.27.1 release.

Thanks,