From:  "????";<chenqi...@qiyi.com>;
Date:  Mon, Feb 22, 2016 05:37 PM
To:  "dev"<dev@mesos.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Mesos supports to get the available total resource per-roles ?

the "/roles" reports the "used resource" rather than the "available
resource", and the "available resource" doesn't mean "total mesos
cluster resource" minus "used resource", it should be "total mesos
cluster resource per every roles" minus "the used resource", I think.
So, there anyway to get the "total mesos cluster resource per every
roles" ? , thx.

--
????

????????86 15900964316