Alex,

See my response inlined:

First, does this change include the executor library? We currently use
> environment variables to propagate various config values from an agent to
> executors. If it does, what is the alternative?

Any environment variables generated by Mesos (i.e., MESOS_, LIBPROCESS_)
will not be affected.

Second, what will be the preferred way to pass config values to executors?
> It would be great to be able to do it uniformly for non-HTTP and HTTP
> executors. I can think of several possibilities: cmd flags, adding or
> overriding protobufs, extending Executor interface.

You can always use the Environments in ExecutorInfo.CommandInfo or
TaskInfo.CommandInfo to pass in environment variables to executors/tasks.

- Jie